Heartbeats~ Soul Stains

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry.....

I had planned today to not only get tons of laundry washed but to actually get all the clothes that have been washed folded/hung up and put away (in the proper locations).
FAIL!!!! I failed at not only washing clothes but got none folded nor put away.  Why can't I get this done?  It's so overwhelming.  With a family our size I have to do 3-4 loads a day (sometimes more) to keep up and have no dirty clothes.  It's just not happening.  I thought being a stay at home mom I would have this mastered.  Nope.... The more I plan to get done around the house the less I get done.  Hmmmmm maybe that's what I need to do; relax, take some deep breaths and be a little easy on myself.  I can't be the only mom out there with mounds of laundry that seems to never go away!  Am I?
One of my goals in writing a blog was so that I could give a glimpse of my stress, conflicts and strains.  I want to share with others when I have great successes, and those times when I fall flat on my face. No ones life is perfect, we all face ups and downs, they just look differently.  Often times in social networking or in groups of friends you only see the rosie side of things.  Many want to keep their struggles and burdens to themselves.  I think it helps when you see someone else has that same thing or something similar in their life.
One of the many hills I'm trying to get over is housework, especially laundry.  I was gonna take a picture of my laundry mound (pile would be an understatement) but I didn't want to scare anyone ;).
I plan to say something I'm grateful for every time I write during the month of November.  Today on this first day of November I am grateful for my sweet husband for having patience with me.  I know I'm always running around in chaos with a million things going on and a billion things going on in my head and through it all he is extremely patient.
Follow my blog Heartbeats Soul Stains
Until next time....
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment