Heartbeats~ Soul Stains

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Setting goals!

I have decided to set a goal; to start setting goals!  Ha! How crazy is that?  Or is that really my procrastination rearing its ugly head?  When I talk about goals, I'm not thinking of the normal task type goals or where I want to be in 5 years.  I'm thinking of heart goals.  Things I want to do for myself, my husband, my children and those that are truly close to me.  Like this morning I called a dear friend just to tell her something funny/weird that happened when I dropped my son off at school.  I had been telling myself for weeks to call her, those few minutes or maybe that hour talking to her was amazing.  It was revitalizing!   Those little things, to me, matter more in the end!

Follow my blog Heartbeats Soul Stains 

No comments:

Post a Comment